Wednesday, April 2, 2008

About Me

By the time this is up, it will probably be a new day.

For some reason, after only 3 days, I could no longer stand my xanga account. It just wasn't working for me, so now I'm here, and it was a fairly uneventful transition.

But now I am trying to really establish myself here after the move, so I attempt to edit my "about me" section. But I ran into the same dilemma I always run into. I ran into it on facebook. Again on xanga. Here is my dilemma:

What in the world is that supposed to mean? I can talk about myself, sure, but how do I condense that into some sort of crazy all-inclusive bubble of a paragraph. So I get scared. What if there's really nothing to say? I do believe, quite often, actually, that I may very well be just boring enough not to merit even a blurb of biography, even on my own site. Of course, I hope this is not the case. I hope that this is merely some existential quandary, the likes of which are seen by at least dozens of people every day. Surely I can overcome that.

But alas, (earwax), I cannot. And so, for at least a short while longer, I must remain without about.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

*snicker* alas (earwax)... HIL-FRICKIN-ARIOUS