Friday, April 4, 2008

Skip this ad

Well...

Here we are...

I finished reading John Eldredge's Wild at Heart this morning. I liked it a lot. It is a good book. I recommend that you read this book because it was very good.

I didn't really get on here with a topic to write on, or with any actual plan. Mostly I'm just wasting time. I've been considering lately writing about man-hugs. But for some reason, I just don't really feel like writing about them right now.

So...

This is weird. I have nothing of any significance to say right now. I mean, there are lots of things that I could say, but none of them bring about any particularly passionate response in me. At least not right now. I don't know why. I'm just kind of lost in my head. This is what happens when I have nothing to do.

And now I'm gonna stop taking up space with empty words.

No comments: