Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Starting Anew

(Note: I wrote the following on March 31, 2008, on a short-lived Xanga site, which I abandoned for this Blogspot site, Blogspot apparently being the Blog...spot of choice to many people around me.)

Even as I type this, I am unaware of why I am typing it. I am unsure of why I decided to create this. I have attempted to maintain blogs before, and failed miserably. I never kept up with them, and now I feel certain that my past 2 or 3 sites have been inactivated as a result of my inactivity, and appropriately so.

But here am I. I spent far longer than should have been necessary trying to establish my user name. That user name, which must encapsulate all there is about me and my presence here on earth. I took my best shot, though, and although that name could never encompass all there is to "me," as I am only partly sure what that is anyway, I do feel that it says something about my mission here. Though I am hesitant to place here some sort of mission statement beyond that of my user name, as I do not know exactly what my mission here is. .

Regardless of my meanderant (Yes, that is a word now, and I own it.) ways, perhaps someone may find some use in all this, my rambling.

No comments: